The PETRO Spill Containment Unit (SCU) has been designed as a portable spill pad to be used on temporary project sites. The PETRO SCU is designed to capture small spills at the refuelling point located near the bulk tank farm facility.
Dangerous Goods Stores
PETRO Industrial has developed an extensive range of Dangerous Goods Stores for the secure, environmentally compliant, and safe storage of all of your chemical, hydrocarbon, paint, thinners, and other liquid requirements.
We have put a lot of research into designing a compliant range of stores ensuring you meet the strict environmental rules and regulations relating to Dangerous Goods Storage.
- CSC plated (3M, 6M & 12M models).
- Fully bunded in accordance with AS1940 requirements.
- Galvanised removable grating for simple, easy cleaning of the bund over time.
- Full bore lockable bund drain/evacuation valve.
- All models have a quality 200 micron paint finish.
- Weatherproof ventilation in accordance with AS1940 requirements.
- Internal emergency door release
- Lockable doors with keypad system; Strong, robust, heavy-duty design.
- Forklift protector plates to protect the container when being moved.
- Fully secure and lockable.
- Weather and vermin proof.
- Weatherproof large ventilation grills located both at the top and the bottom of the container to remove dangerous fumes, reduce the temperature in the container and allow cross-flow of air through the unit.
All PETRO Industrial 3M, 6M & 12M models are a two pallet wide design with an internal width of 2400mm and height of 2610mm(above bund).