The PETRO Spill Containment Unit (SCU) has been designed as a portable spill pad to be used on temporary project sites. The PETRO SCU is designed to capture small spills at the refuelling point located near the bulk tank farm facility.
PETRO Spill Containment Unit Ramp – Set of 2 Ramps
The PETRO Spill Containment Unit Ramp is an integral part of the PETRO Spill Containment Unit (SCU). Allowing vehicles to drive up and down on the spill units. The PETRO SCU can be installed on the ground, or in the ground. The weight capacity of the unit is 150T.
- Suitable for use with the PETRO Spill Containment Unit
- Heavy Duty Design.
- Fully Galvanised.
- Supplied with integrated forklift pockets.
- Fabricated steel flat bar to provide traction on the ascent and descent on the ramp.
- Choice of 2000mm or 3000mm wide design.
- Gradual angle to ensure the approaching or departing vehicle has no clearance issues.